Tell your story!
The FRESH VOICES blog provides young people
with a positive platform to:
- Voice opinions and share interesting stories that offer a unique voice and perspective.
- Dig deep to communicate ways to dismantle bad wiring and counterproductive attitudes of the past.
- Share stories that are radical in love and compassion.
- Discuss ways to be dynamic and thoughtful in leadership in any area of interest.
Submissions for FRESH VOICES are currently open.
How to submit a FRESH VOICES essay
Topics currently being accepted for FRESH VOICES:
Narrative essays, opinion pieces, and flash fiction. Please keep all submissions 1,500 words or less.
Who can submit to FRESH VOICES?
- Writers between the ages of 13 - 19 can submit essays.
How do I submit?
Send submissions to: freshvoices.STC@gmail.com
Please put the title of your your essay and FRESH VOICES in the subject line of the email.
Limit your essay to 1,500 words.
Copy and paste your essay in the body of the email.
Essays must be previously unpublished. Work that has appeared online — on another website or personal blog, is considered previously published.
If necessary, essays will be edited in consultation with writers
The Editor of FRESH VOICES attempts to respond to every submission within four weeks of the date submitted. If, for some reason, you do not receive a response, please email freshvoicesSTC@gmail.com with the subject line - FOLLOW UP FRESH VOICES
The Editor of FRESH VOICES observes the right to accept or reject any submission. Topics which include degrading comments about race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be considered for publication.